- What is Direct To Garment Printing (DTG)? DTG is specialized ink jetted or sprayed directly onto the item by a print head. What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG). Meaning everything you see in your design will print. The higher the print resolution they better the print is.
- How many colors can be printed? FULL COLOR. There is no limit to the number of colors in the design
- Is the ink safe? Yes, the ink is certified to be safe for adults, children, and babies, in accordance with ECO Passport by OEKA-TEX
- Is there a minimum order required? No, with DTG you can print 1 item or many
- What type of shirts do you use? We mostly use Gildan, and Just Hoods. However, the brand can be substituted at any time for a comparable item if needed.
- Where are the items made? Most items are printed in house and made to order. Meaning when you purchase the item, we print and ship it. Some items are printed by vendors as we do not have all the technology required to do certain things. Please ask on specific items if you are unsure or it does not specify email@example.com